Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's nearing Halloween! Let's talk about my SpOoKy bank balances.


Boo, dude. It's scary. So broke.

Oh how I love my little studio and how cozy and charming she's becoming, but sweet baby Jesus she's expensive. I know I've posted about waiting for certain large purchases, but honestly how is a girl supposed to host hot suitors without a couch?

So I bought a couch. She's not HGTV-worthy. In fact, she's more of the BEFORE picture pedigree, but she's mine (why I am personifying everything lately?). Anyhow, got the khaki colored sofa at Jennifer Convertibles for $300, well under my original budget and quite comfy despite it being from...Jennifer Convertibles.

Alas those 300 bones were a sacrifice. The couch set me back a few and I have less than Sir MC Hammer in the bank at the moment. Paying for the usual necessities may be tough until payday (and sadly after as well). But I'm optimistic. Bills? All included in my budget, so that's cool. I got that part down at least. Groceries? Don't need 'em. I'm surprisingly well-stocked thanks to a recent care package from le parental unit and a five-for-$5 sale at CVS.

So though I could take you to a digital haunted house via my Chase checking account, things could be worse. See Perspective. I do wish, however, the previously mentioned Jesus would make it rain dollar bills on/near/around East Third Street. Geez.

MUST get a part time job. Or sell things.

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment